Préparation - 15 minutes
Serves 4 to 6
- 500 g Nantes carrots, peeled and cut in 2
- 30 mL (2 tablespoons) Goccia di Sole hot pepper olive oil
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) Rufus Teague apple BBQ sauce
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) chopped parsley
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) Favuzzi fennel pollen
- In a pot, bring to the boil a good amount of salted water. Blanch the carrots for three minutes, then drain.
- In a small bowl, combine the hot pepper oil and BBQ sauce to make a smooth sauce.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and add the blanched carrots.
- Add the sauce and mix well to coat the carrots.
- Sprinkle with the parsley and fennel pollen to finish.