Préparation - 20 minutes
Serves 4 to 6
- 8 slices country-style bread
- 150 g (1 package) Favuzzi fig and rosemary crackers
- 400 g beef fillet, very finely chopped
- 12 basil leaves, finely chopped
- 150 mL (2/3 cup) Favuzzi extra-virgin olive oil
- 120 g parmesan shavings
- Favuzzi fleur de sel, to taste
- Freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- Tasto balsamic pearls
- Favuzzi Leccino olives
- Favuzzi prosecco capers
- Stonewall Kitchen basil pesto aioli
- Pour half the oil in a bowl and add the beef.
- Season with fleur de sel, pepper and basil and set aside.
- Place the bread slices on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C (350°F) for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the beef to a serving dish, drizzle with the rest of the olive oil and season with a grind of freshly cracked pepper.
- Serve right away with the crackers, the croutons, the olives, the aioli and the capers.