Préparation - 10 minutes + 24h in the refrigerator
Serves 4 to 6
- 500 g ground boar meat
- 500 g ground pork
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) cognac
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) Melagro sweet and sour apple condiment
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 pinch Favuzzi Porcini & Salt
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) Goccia di Sole rosemary olive oil
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 24 hours.
- Take the mixture out of the refrigerator and transfer to an oven-safe terrine dish.
- Bake in the oven at 120°C (or 250°F) for a few minutes, until meat takes on a nice brown colour, then lower the heat to 60°C (or 140°F) and cook for an hour.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool, then refrigerate. Serve cold.