- 200 g pasta
- 100 g ground beef
- 100 g ground pork
- 1 796 ml can Favuzzi Italian peeled tomatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 celery stick
- 1 small onion
- 1 tbsp crème fraiche
- 2 tbsp dry white wine
- Favuzzi extra-virgin olive oil
- Favuzzi fleur de sel
- Peel and dice the carrot.
- Wash and dice the celery.
- Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Sauté the onion in a pot with 2 tbsp Favuzzi extra-virgin olive oil.
- Once the onion is translucent, add the carrot and celery and cook over medium-low heat until slightly browned.
- Add the ground beef and pork and cook for 2 to 3 minutes
- Pour in the dry white wine and the crème fraiche and stir well.
- Add the can of Favuzzi peeled Italian tomatoes, then season with salt and pepper, cover and simmer for 1.5 h over low heat.
- Cook the Favuzzi pasta according to package instructions (start cooking the spaghetti several minutes before the Bolognese sauce is done simmering).