Préparation - 15 minutes
- 60 ml (2 tbsp) extra virgin olive oil
- 125 g (1/4 lb) of diced pancetta
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 red apples, peeled and diced
- 1 red cabbage, outer leaves and heart removed, coarsely chopped
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) Seasoning "Fennel & Salt"
- Pepper to taste
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) balsamic vinegar Belzebu
- 1 handful chopped fresh parsley
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) Fennel pollen
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Butter
- In a saucepan, heat a generous spoonful of olive oil, add pancetta and sauté until golden.
- Add onion and continue cooking for a few minutes, uncovered, until sticky and golden.
- Add apples, cabbage pieces, “Fennel and Salt” seasoning, pepper and vinegar.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Cover and continue cooking on low heat for 1 hour, stirring from time to time.
- Transfer to serving plate with a spoon, garnish with butter and sprinkle parsley and fennel pollen on top.