- 1 tea spoon of Favuzzi black truffle olive oil
- 4 fresh eggs
- 150g smoked salmon
- 4 bagels (plain)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- Slice bagels and toast as desired.
- Finely chop the chives.
- Crack the eggs in the saucepan and whisk them.
- Cook over medium-high heat and stir continuously. Remove the saucepan from fire occasionally to get creamy and slow cooked eggs.
- Add a tea spoon of Favuzzi black truffle olive oil in order to get exquisite and perfumed scrambled eggs.
- Garnish the toasted bagels with the preparation of scrambled eggs, salt with the Favuzzi fleur de sel, garnish with chives and top with the slices of smoked salmon