Préparation - 20 minutes
Serves 4 to 6
- 500 g chicken liver
- 1 pinch Favuzzi Lemon & Salt
- 45 mL (3 tablespoons) Favuzzi extra-virgin olive oil
- 45 mL (3 tablespoons) O sherry vinegar
- 2 pinches Favuzzi Espelette pepper
- 50 g roasted pistachios, chopped
- Freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- 1/2 shallot, finely sliced
- Season the livers with some Lemon & Salt, then brown with a bit of olive oil in a hot frying pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes on one side, then add the shallot.
- Turn the livers over, then leave to cook for 2 minutes longer.
- Deglaze with the sherry vinegar and leave to reduce until liquid has completely evaporated.
- Remove the livers from the pan.
- In a food processor, pulse the livers with the rest of the oil, the Espelette pepper, the pistachios and the pepper.
- Adjust consistency with a bit of oil if needed, since the fat content in liver can vary according to the origin and diet of the animal.