Préparation - 15 minutes
- 4 chicken breasts
- 12 apricots
- 2 tbsp liquid honey
- 6 tbsp Favuzzi extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 tbsp tomato and bell pepper pulp vinegar
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 pinch Favuzzi salt
- 1 pinch Favuzzi Espelette powder
- 1 bunch baby onions
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- Cut the chicken breasts into small cubes. Slice the apricots in half and remove the pits. Put these ingredients in a shallow dish.
- In a bowl, combine the honey, the olive oil, the tomato, Espelette pepper vinegar, the pepper, Espelette powder and a generous pinch of salt. Pour over the meat and the apricots and blend well. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In the meantime, peel the onions and cut them in 4, leaving about 1 cm of the green part.
- Slide pieces of chicken, apricot and onion onto wooden skewers (previously soaked in water to avoid burning and sticking to food).
- Put the skewers on a baking dish and cook in a 210 °C oven (or place on a BBQ grill) for 20 minutes, brushing with marinade regularly.
- Serve decorated with sprigs on fresh thyme.