- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 90 g Favuzzi orange olive oil
- 110 g cane sugar (or a bit less)
- 180 g pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 heaping tablespoon bitter cocoa powder
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- A pinch of salt
- Chocolate chips (optional)
Choose your favourite ice cream for the sandwich garnish.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk the oil and sugar with a mixer until light and frothy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, sift the flour, the baking powder, the cocoa powder and the salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate the batter for 30 minutes.
- Using a tablespoon (or an ice cream scoop), spoon the cookie dough on the baking sheet, spacing out the cookies evenly. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Leave to cool completely. Assemble the sandwiches with 2 cookies and 1 or 2 spoonfuls of ice cream.