What’s the magical ingredient to help you look your best in a bathing suit this summer? Our organic honey and ginger cider vinegar!
We wanted to share a healthy recipe, so here’s a new twist on the famous coleslaw!
- ½ white cabbage
- 2 carrots
- 2 McIntosh apples
- 1 yellow onion
- 3,5 tablespoons Favuzzi extra-virgin olive oil
- 1,5 tablespoons organic honey and ginger cider vinegar
- Bologna sea salt
- 1 twist of freshly ground pepper
- 20 pieces walnut
- 2 celery branches
- 2 fresh chive strands
- 20 dried cranberries
- 1 fresh parsley sprig
- Clean and peel the vegetables.
- Slice the white cabbage, the carrots, the apples and the onion into juliennes with a mandolin.
- Finely chop the chive strands and parsley sprig.
- Cut the celery into thin slices.
- In a large salad bowl, prepare the vinaigrette by combining the olive oil, honey and ginger cider vinegar Bologna salt and pepper.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl with the vinaigrette, mix well and set aside in the fridge until it is time to serve!
This salad is delicious as a starter or as a side dish with grilled meats!