- 240 g Ivoire chocolate
- 150 g 35% cream
- 1 gelatin sheet softened in cold water
- 220 g 10% Mediterranean yogurt
- In a double boiler or a microwave oven, gently melt the Ivoire chocolate.
- Bring the cream to the boil, remove from heat and add to the gelatin.
- Gradually pour the hot cream over the melted chocolate until a supple, glossy texture is achieved. Mix for a few seconds with an immersion blender.
- Add the yogurt and mix until perfectly smooth.
- Cover and leave to crystallize in the refrigerator for at least 10 hours.
Serve this creamy yogurt with seasonal fruit. It is perfect with summer berries and citrus or exotic fruit during the winter. Serve with a green apple granita, pistachios, coriander and Planeta olive oil!