Préparation - 30 minutes
- 4 chicken breasts, grilled and sliced
- 1 avocado, cut in 8
- ½ bunch coriander, leaves stripped from the stalks
- ½ red cabbage, very finely sliced
- 60 ml (4 tablespoons) Favuzzi extra virgin olive oil
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) Badia apple vinegar
- 3 green onions, finely sliced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, chopped into dice
- Joe Beef hot sauce, to taste
- 1 tin Bar Harbor natural smoked wild kipper fillets
- 60 ml (4 tablespoons) edamame hummus (see recipe on page 11)
- 200 g tempura batter mix
- 1 heart of romaine lettuce
- 4 radishes, cut into fine slices
- 8 corn tortillas
- Combine red cabbage, oil, vinegar, apple and green onion.
- Place mixture on a tortilla and garnish with a grilled chicken strip, an avocado wedge and a few coriander leaves.
- Finish with a few drops of Joe Beef hot sauce.
- Prepare tempura batter mix in a bowl, dip kipper fillets one at a time and fry in very hot oil.
- Remove from oil and season immediately with salt and pepper.
- Set aside on absorbent paper and pat off excess oil if needed.
- Spread a corn tortilla with a small spoonful of hummus, then layer a romaine leaf, a kipper fillet and a few radish slices to finish.