Préparation - 15 minutes
- 100 g blue cheese of your choice
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed and finely chopped
- 180 mL (3/4 cup) Favuzzi extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 whole egg
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) Joe Beef smoked apple mustard
- Leaves of 4 endives
- 40 g roasted pecans
- 1 pear, thinly sliced
- Juice of half a lemon
- Leave half the blue cheese to warm slightly at room temperature before starting the recipe.
- With a fork, mash the cheese with the garlic and about a quarter of the olive oil and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg with the rest of the olive oil, the lemon juice and the mustard.
- Add the blue cheese mixture and blend well. Set aside.
- Coat each endive leaf with dressing, being careful not to tear them.
- Cut the rest of the blue cheese into cubes and place them over the endive leaves coated with dressing.
- Finish with the pears and roasted pecans and enjoy immediately.