Préparation - 15 minutes
Serves 4 to 6
- 600 g green beans, topped and tailed
- 50 g (about 1/3 of a jar) Favuzzi dried tomatoes
- 30 mL (2 tablespoons) O roasted garlic olive oil
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) chopped chives
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) Badia Cava rosé vinegar
- 1 pinch Favuzzi Espelette pepper
- In a pot, bring to the boil a good amount of salted water. Blanch the green beans for two minutes, then drain.
- Combine the oil, beans and tomatoes in a pan and sauté for one or two minutes.
- Add the vinegar and cook over low heat until liquid has evaporated.
- Finish with a sprinkle of chives and Espelette pepper.