Préparation - 15 minutes
Serves 4 to 6
- 4 stoned peaches, cut in half
- 200 g (1 cup) ricotta*
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) sugar
- mint leaves
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) melagro
- 5 g (1 tablespoons) sliced almonds
* You can also use Mediterranean Greek yogurt or mascarpone.
- Lightly oil the grill and preheat barbecue on medium heat.
- Place peaches cut side down on the grill and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, mix ricotta and sugar.
- Remove peaches from heat and place on a plate.
- Fill each peach half with ricotta cheese, garnish with a mint leaf and almonds and drizzle with melagro.