Serves 4 to 6
- 300 g flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 60 mL (4 tablespoons) Favuzzi extra-virgin olive oil
- 20 g dry yeast
- 150 mL (2/3 cup) lukewarm water
- 250 mL (1 jar) Favuzzi pizza sauce
- 4 slices prosciutto
- A few Favuzzi dried tomatoes
- 5 basil leaves, finely chopped
- Parmesan or mozzarella, to taste
For the dough
- Combine the warm water and the yeast. In a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook, mix the flour and salt at medium speed.
- Add the water and yeast mixture, then the olive oil.
- Let the mixer knead the dough until smooth (note you can also knead the dough by hand).
- Once the dough has come together, shape it into a ball and transfer to a bowl.
- Cover with a clean dish cloth and leave to rest for 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough as thinly as possible and top with the pizza sauce, the prosciutto, the dried tomatoes, the basil and the parmesan.
- Bake in the oven at 220°C (425°F) for 10 to 12 minutes.