4 cups whole milk
1 cup guanaja 70% baking bar
1 tbsp valrhona cocoa powder
- Bring the milk to a boil.
- Pour the hot liquid slowly onto the valrhona cocoa powder in a bowl and whisk vigorously until theres are no more lumps.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl.
- Pour ⅓ of the liquid onto the melted guanaja 70% baking bar.
- Mix so as to obtain a smooth, elastic and shiny texture.
- Then pour the rest of the liquid while making sure to preserve this texture, and strain into a pan.
- Heat the chocolate mixture just to a boil, whipping vigorously to obtain a light and creamy forth.