Préparation - 15 minutes
- 60-90 ml (4-6 tbsp) Stonewall Kitchen Mustard Caramelized Onion
- 75 ml (5 tbsp.) Ojai Cook organic mayonnaise
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) Bar Harbor Seafood stock
- 30 ml (.2 tbsp) chopped shallot
- 7.5 mL (1 1/2 tsp) of chopped tarragon leaves or 2.5 mL (1/2 tsp) dried tarragon
- 4-8 leaves of red lettuce or Boston
- 454 g (1 lb) of lobster meat (or shrimp)
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and quartered
- 1 mango, peeled and quartered
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk caramelized onion mustard, mayonnaise and seafood stock until smooth.
- Add shallot and tarragon and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate while you prepare the salad.
- Place a lettuce leaf on four chilled plates.
- Place lobster meat in the center of each plate and add avocado and mango slices all around. 6. Sprinkle with freshly cracked pepper and drizzle with vinaigrette.
- Serve immediately.