Préparation - 45 minutes
- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 400 g cubed chicken breast meat (about two breasts)
- 500 mL (2 cups) 15% cooking cream
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed and finely chopped
- 1/2 white onion, finely diced
- 1 package oyster mushrooms
- 10 sage leaves, chopped
- 30 mL (2 tablespoons) Favuzzi extra-virgin olive oil
- A few cubes of feta cheese, to taste
- Favuzzi Porcini and salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Cut the squash in half and remove the seeds. Place the halves face down on a rimmed baking sheet and pour 100 mL of water at the bottom of the baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven at 350°F (180°C) for 30 to 45 minutes, or until flesh is tender and is easy to break off with a spoon.
- Leave to cool, then spoon out all the squash flesh, put in a bowl and set aside.
- In the meantime, heat the olive oil in a pot and sauté the onion until translucent.
- Add the chicken, then the garlic and the mushrooms.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the cream, the sage, the porcini salt and pepper to taste, and cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Just before serving, place the spaghetti squash in the middle of a plate, in the shape of a nest, and fill the center with a ladle of creamy chicken.