Préparation - 15 minutes
- 250 mL (1 cup) cherry tomatoes, cut into 4
- 75 mL (1/3 cup) Favuzzi Leccino black olives, crushed
- 75 mL (1/3 cup) Favuzzi dried tomatoes, crushed
- 75 mL (1/3 cup) Bar Harbor maple syrup sardines, cut into strips
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 shallot, finely sliced
- 2 lemons, cut into supremes
- 60 mL (¼ cup) Favuzzi olive oil
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) chopped parsley
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) Favuzzi Espelette pepper
- A dozen Favuzzi prosecco capers
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and set aside in the refrigerator.
This salsa keeps for up to 2 days and is ideal served alongside fish, chicken or pasta.