Préparation - 45 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 250 mL (1 cup) sugar
- 125 mL (½ cup) Favuzzi olive oil
- 75 mL (1/3 cup) sour cream
- 2.5 mL (½ teaspoon) Nielsen-Massey orange blossom water
- 625 mL (1 ½ cup) flour
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) baking powder
- 2.5 mL (½ teaspoon) salt
- Zest of 1 orange
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) chopped fresh thyme
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- In a food processor, blend the eggs and the sugar for 5 minutes.
- Add the sour cream and the olive oil and mix until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir with a spoon or a whisk until homogenized and set aside.
- Oil 12 muffin tins and fill them about 2/3 full with the batter.
- Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of a muffin comes out clean.
- Leave to cool and enjoy.