Préparation - 20 minutes
Serves 4 to 6
- 4 eggs
- 150 g oyster mushrooms
- 150 g shiitake mushrooms
- 150 g button mushrooms
- 150 g portobello mushrooms
- 2 confit garlic cloves, mashed
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) chopped parsley
- 45 mL (3 tablespoons) Badia sherry vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 50 g croutons
- Favuzzi Porcini & Salt Favuzzi, to taste
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) Favuzzi extra-virgin olive oil
- Favuzzi black truffle olive oil
- Bring a generous amount of water to the boil in a pot and poach the eggs for 4 minutes.
- Drain, let cool and peel off the shells.
- Wash the mushrooms under cold water and cut them in slices approximately 1 cm thick.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over high heat and sauté the mushrooms until they are nicely browned all over.
- Once the mushrooms are cooked, add the mashed garlic cloves, the parsley and the vinegar, and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve in a bowl and garnish with a few croutons.
- Top with a poached egg and sprinkle with Porcini & Salt.
- Finish with a drizzle of truffle olive oil.