The holidays are the perfect time to treat yourself without feeling guilty! At Favuzzi, panettones are without a doubt our favourite Christmas delicacy. We await them impatiently all year long and love them so much we confess to having eyes bigger than our bellies when it is time to stock up! However, since they begin to dry out and lose their aromas a few days after being opened, panettones should ideally be eaten within three to four days.
Préparation - 30 minutes
- 400 mL 15% cream
- 75 g Favuzzi panettone
- 6 g powdered gelatin
- 60 mL (4 tablespoons) Stonewall Kitchen wild Maine blueberry jam
- 6 plums, cubed
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) lemon juice
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) sugar
- In a food processor, blend the cream and the panettone until smooth.
- Pour into a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Add the gelatin and cook for 2 minutes over medium heat.
- Pour into four ramekins or glasses and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- To prepare the topping, combine the cubed plums, the wild blueberry jam and the lemon juice.
- Garnish each panna cotta with a generous spoonful of wild blueberry jam, then top with the plum mixture.
- Enjoy right away.
- The panna cottas can keep in the refrigerator for up to one week if they have not been topped with the jam and the plum mixture.