- 400 g Favuzzi fusilli pasta
- 2 jars Tonnino light tuna in water
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 8 Losada Empeltre olives
- 4 leaves fresh basil
- Black pepper
- Bologna salt
- 4 tbsp Centenarium olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- Cook the pasta in boiling water with a drizzle of olive oil, according to package instructions, then leave to cool (the pasta should be cooked in advance, since it must be cold when the salad is put together).
- Rinse the tomatoes then cut them in half.
- Drain the tuna and flake it into the lemon juice.
- Rinse the olives and drain them with a paper towel.
- Put the pasta on a plate then top with the tuna, olives and tomatoes.
- Thinly slice the basil and sprinkle over the salad.
- Drizzle with some Centenarium extra virgin olive oil and season with a pinch of Bologna salt and pepper.