- 250 gr arugula
- 4 thin slices Prosciutto di Parma
- 4 peaches
- 1 ball mozzarella di bufala
- 1 shallot
- 6 tablespoons Reserva extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Favuzzi divine organic balsamic vinegar
- Flower of salt
- Light your barbecue.
- Clean arugula.
- Wash peaches, cut them into quarters and grill on the barbecue for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Cut the mozzarella into thin pieces.
- Remove the skin from the shallot, and cut it into small cubes.
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, vinegar and shallot.
- Prepare your salad in a dish starting with arugula, Prosciutto slices, mozzarella and grilled peaches, then drizzle with vinaigrette and finish with a pinch of fleur de sel.