Préparation - 60 minutes
Serves 4 to 6
- 1 ball store-bought shortcrust pastry
- 4 ripe pears
- 100 g sliced almonds
- 100 g sugar
- 150 mL (2/3 cup) 35% whipping cream
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) gingerbread spice mix (nutmeg, ginger, clove and cinnamon)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Favuzzi espresso
- Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F).
- Roll out shortcrust pastry and place in a pie dish.
- Peel the pears and slice them in four. Place the pear quarters in a bowl and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Cover with half the sugar and toss well to coat.
- Lay the pear pieces in an attractive pattern over the pastry, then sprinkle with sliced almonds. Bake in the oven for about 40 minutes.
- In the meantime, whip the cream with the rest of the sugar and the spices. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Remove the tart from the oven and leave to cool.
- Just before serving, decorate with the spiced whipped cream.
- Enjoy with a delicious Favuzzi espresso.