By Les Carnets de MC
Préparation - 15 min
1 roll frozen puff pastry
240 ml (1 bottle) Favuzzi pizza sauce
125 ml (1/2 cup) Favuzzi sun dried tomatoes
180 ml (3/4 cup) parmigiano reggiano flakes from Baie des Fromages
Fresh basil to taste
- The night before (or at least 4 hours before, in the refrigerator), thaw out the puff pastry roll.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Roll out the thawed puff pastry on a work surface.
- Cut into 8 to 12 pieces.
- Put the pieces on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Spread some pizza sauce on each of these little pizzas.
- Garnish with dried tomatoes and parmigiano flakes.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes (or until nicely browned).
- Remove from the oven.
- Put on a plate.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves.