- Pork loi n (800 g)
- 1 large golden onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 glass of white wine (room temperature)
- 1 cup of milk
- 4-5 tbsp of olive oil
- 15 dried apricots, pitted
- 2 nectarines, pitted and cut into pieces
- Bologna herbal sea salt
- Season the pork loin with sea salt and set aside for 20 minutes.
- Make a lengthwise hole with a long sharp knife in the center.
- Stuff the hole with 7/8 apricots*.
- Cook the onions in a large heavy-bottom pan. Let them cook for 5 minutes, until they become transparent put the pork loin in the same pan andcook it for 7-10 minutes, browning well on each side.
- Add the wine and let it evaporate over highheat. Add the milk and the rest of the apricots, lower the heat and keep cooking for about 25 minutes, flipping the piece of meat a few times.
- Add in the fresh nectarines and keep cooking for about 20 minutes, flipping it a few times.
- When the pork loin is cooked, remove it from the pan, and set aside to cool down for a few minutes.
- Cut the meat in slices,reheat the cooking sauce and serve the meat with some sauce on top in case some slices of meat are left over, conserve them in the fridge.
- When you are ready, remove them from the fridge 20 minutes in advance and heat only the sauce.
* You can skip this step.