Made with Joe Beef’s brand new fish spice blend, this quick and delicious recipe is perfect for busy back-to-school evenings. Slightly tangy, with a hint of sweetness and Joe Beef’s signature smoky taste, this new seasoning blend created specifically for fish will spice up your dinner routine and please the whole family !
Préparation - 15 minutes
- 4 thick cod fillets, 140 g each
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced
- 60 mL (4 tablespoons) Favuzzi extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 thick lemon slices
- 20 mL (4 teaspoons) Joe Beef fish spice blend
- 8 pieces pickled fennel (see recipe on page 24)
- Combine the shallot, bell pepper and fennel with half the olive oil. Transfer to a baking sheet lined with aluminium foil.
- Coat the cod fillets with the rest of the oil and season generously with Joe Beef fish spice blend.
- Place the fillets over the vegetables and top with lemon slices.
- Fold the aluminium foil over the ingredients to seal the parcel and cook in a 350°F (175°C) oven for 7 minutes.
- Just before serving, decorate with a few pieces of pickled fennel.