Préparation - 30 minutes + 7 hours chilling time
- 100 g graham crackers
- 25 g butter
- 4 eggs
- 100 g sugar
- 320 g ricotta
- 150 mL (2/3 cup) cream 35%
- 2 gelatin sheets
- 12 Quebec strawberries, washed and sliced
- 1 Nielsen-Massey Madagascar vanilla pod
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) Badia Merlot vinegar
- 4 minced basil leaves
- Crush cookies in a food processor.
- In a saucepan or in the microwave, melt butter, then combine with the cookie crumbs.
- Press at the bottom of four ramekins and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Separate egg whites and yolks.
- Set aside the whites and put the yolks in a mixing bowl over double boiler.
- Whisk with sugar and vanilla until a thick mousse is obtained.
- Add gelatin and mix well. Set aside.
- In a bowl, vigorously whisk ricotta and cream, then set aside.
- In a third bowl, whip egg whites into peaks and set aside as well.
- Fold the ricotta mixture into the egg yolks, then delicately mix in the beaten egg whites.
- Pour over cookie base in the ramekins and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Before serving, combine strawberries and basil and use as a garnish for the bavarois.
- Enjoy very cold.