Préparation - 20 minutes
Serves 4 to 6
- 1 package store-bought puff pastry
- 2 chicken breasts, cut in 1-cm cube
- 250 g button mushrooms, cut in quarters
- 6 small asparagus, cut in 6 pieces each
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) Favuzzi hot chili spread
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) chopped parsley
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) finely chopped rosemary
- 60 mL (4 tablespoons) Goccia di Sole rosemary oil
- 2 shallots, finely sliced
- 50 g grated parmesan
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) 35% cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
15 mL (1 tablespoon) Joe Beef ketchup
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Boil the mushrooms in a bit of salted water for about two minutes, then drain well.
- In the meantime, roll out the pastry, then cut in two rectangles of the same size and place one at the bottom of an oven-safe dish.
- Combine the boiled and drained mushrooms in a bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix well and spoon over the pastry in the dish.
- Top with the second pastry sheet and bake for about 45 minutes.
- Remove the pie from the oven and set aside to cool for a few minutes.
- Serve with a spoonful of Joe Beef ketchup.