Préparation - 15 minutes
- 75 ml (1/3 cup) finely chopped green onions
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) finely chopped cilantro
- 15 ml (. 1 tbsp) of the spice mixture Mesa Rosa Chipotle
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) Lime juice
- 675 g (1 1/2 lb) salmon fillets, skin removed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 hamburger buns
- 500 ml (2 cups) of microshoots tatsoi
- 60 ml (4 tbsp.) Of orange sauce and chipotle Braswell
- Put green onions, coriander and Mesa Rosa Chipotle spice blend in a food processor and chop finely.
- Add salmon pieces and pulse a few times to roughly chop salmon and blend well.
- Divide into four servings and shape into cakes 1 inch thick.
- Place on a plate, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for one hour.
- Fry cakes in olive oil over medium-high heat for 6 minutes on each side or longer, depending on desired doneness.
- During the last few minutes of cooking, lightly toast the buns.
- Put a salmon cake on each bun, add tatsoi shoots and dress with Braswell sauce.