Préparation - 20 minutes
- 1 package store-bought puff pastry
- 300 g salmon with skin, cut in 1-cm cubes
- 200 g button mushrooms
- 500 g spinach, washed and stemmed
- 1 shallot, chopped
- ½ bunch dill, chopped
- 200 g sour cream
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 60 mL (4 tablespoons) 35% cooking cream
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) Joe Beef fish spices
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) Goccia di Sole lemon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (390°F).
- Heat some oil in a pan and brown the shallots. Add the spinach and leaves to soften a few minutes, then set aside.
- Cut the mushrooms in four and boil for a minute, then set aside also.
- Combine the spinach and mushrooms in a bowl, then add the salmon, fish spices, dill and cream.
- Roll out the pastry and cut in two even rectangles. Place one rectangle on the bottom of a baking dish, then pour in the salmon mixture.
- Top with the remaining pastry sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream with the lemon juice and olive oil.
- Serve cold with the hot pie.