Préparation - 45 minutes
- 11 McIntosh apples, unpeeled, pips removed, cut into dice
- 140 ml (2/3 cup) water
- 130 g (1/2 cup) sugar
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) Melagro sweet and sour condiment
- To start, put a few apple dice in a small container and combine with the sweet and sour apple condiment; leave to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- In a pot, combine the water, the sugar and the rest of the apple dice and mix well.
- Cook over low heat for 30 minutes or until liquid has evaporated.
- Puree the apple sauce with an immersion blender, then strain through a fine mesh to remove any leftover skin. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, until completely chilled.
- Just before serving, decorate the apple sauce with a few marinated apple dice and finish with a drizzle of Melagro.