- 4 tbsp Naragro
- 3 tbsp Favuzzi olive oil
- 2 McIntosh apples
- 2 oranges
- 100 g sliced almonds
- 20 red grapes
- 1 cup fresh prepared pomegranate seeds
- young Swiss chard leaves
- 1 red onion
- Favuzzi salt
- Wash the Swiss chard leaves. Remove the ribs and chop the leaves into many pieces.
- Peel the apple and remove the pips before cutting into dice.
- Wash the grapes and slice them in halves.
- Cut the oranges into segments.
- Finely dice the red onion.
- To prepare the vinaigrette combine 4 tbsp Naragro, 3 tbsp Favuzzi oil and the onion, season with a pinch of Favuzzi salt and pepper, then blend well.
- Assemble salad in a serving bowl: start with the Swiss chard, then top with the fruit and almonds.
- Drizzle with delicious pomegranate vinaigrette just before serving!
If you would rather use the seeds from a fresh pomegranate fruit, here are two efficient ways to prepare it:
- Slice the pomegranate in half and hold it over a bowl while hitting it with a wooden spoon so the seeds fall out.
- Slice the pomegranate in quarters and put them in a bowl filled with water. Separate the seeds by hand, then drain. Be careful with your clothes, this fruit stains!