A recipe from Chef Derek Dammann.
Serves 6 to 8
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 fingerling potatoes, sliced paper thin
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch swiss chard, leaves only sliced into chiffonade
- 8 eggs
- 2 tbsp Italian parsley, chopped fine
- ½ cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Preheat the broiler on high.
- In a nonstick saute pan heat the olive oil until almost smoking. Add the onions and the potatoes and saute until lightly softened. Add the garlic and saute until fragrant. Add the swiss chard and cook until wilted, season with kosher salt and pepper.
- In the meantime, crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk to combine, season and add the parsley. Empty the frying pan of vegetables into the eggs and quickly whisk to combine.
- Pour all of the mixture back into the frying pan, sprinkle the cheese over evenly and place under the broiler, rotating often until golden brown.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes, carefully transfer to a serving platter and slice.
- Serve with salami, tomato toast, pickled anchovies and of course Masison Publique Bomba.