Préparation - 45 minutes
- 400 g (1 package) Favuzzi truffle risotto
- White wine in sufficient quantity, or according to instructions on the risotto package
- Chicken stock in sufficient quantity, or according to instructions on the risotto package
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 3 pieces each
- 1 shallot, finely sliced
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) chopped parsley
- 50 g parmesan shavings
- 25 g grated parmesan
- A few drops of Favuzzi balsamic cream
- A bit of Favuzzi truffle oil
- In a pot, brown the shallot slightly, then add risotto rice and cook according to package instructions, with chicken stock and white wine.
- In the meantime, blanch the asparagus for 2 minutes in boiling salted water.
- When the risotto is cooked, add the chopped parsley, the grated parmesan and the asparagus.
- Mix well and served garnished with parmesan shavings and a drizzle of truffle oil.