- 700 g ground beef
- 250 g white mushrooms
- 4 bacon slices
- 4 burger buns
- 2 tablespoons Favuzzi truffle puree
- 4 mozzarella slices
- 1 tomato
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Favuzzi olive oil
- Favuzzi fleur de sel
- Take the meat out of the refrigerator 20 minutes before cooking and season with a pinch of fleur de sel and pepper.
- Fire up your barbecue.
- Slice the mushrooms and sauté them in Favuzzi olive oil for 5 minutes in a pan over medium heat.
- Wash and dry the 4 lettuce leaves.
- Shape the meat into 4 patties.
- When the barbecue is hot, start to cook the patties and bacon.
- Meanwhile, cut the tomato into thin slices.
- Add the truffle puree to the mushrooms in the pan and mix well.
- When the meat is almost done, put the burger buns on the grill, with a cheese slice on the bottom half. This will warm the buns and melt the cheese.
- It’s time to put your burgers together: top the cheese with a meat patty, a spoonful or two of the mushroom and truffle mixture, 2 thin tomato slices, some bacon and a lettuce leaf.