Préparation - 15 minutes
- 1 package store-bought puff pastry
- 1 jar Tonnino oregano tuna
- 1 shallot, finely sliced
- 4 eggs
- 200 mL (4/5 cup) 15% cooking cream
- 150 g grated gruyere
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) Favuzzi semi-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Spread the dough in a baking pan and set aside.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the cream and season with a pinch of salt and a grind of pepper.
- Drain the tuna well and break into large flakes.
- Combine the tuna and the shallot with the egg mixture and pour over the dough.
- Add the tomatoes on top and finish with the gruyere.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes and serve with a green salad or arugula.