Préparation - 20 minutes
600 g (about 1 1/2 lb) venison rump
- 2 shallots
- 2 g (about 10) Favuzzi Prosecco capers
- Juice of half a lemon
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) fresh Italian parsley
- 75 ml (1/3 cup) Stonewall Kitchen smoky barbecue aioli
- Brooklyn Brine sour whiskey pickles
- Stonewall Kitchen sweet onion flatbread crisps
- Clean venison meat by removing nerves and fat, then finely chop into dice as small as possible.
- Transfer meat to a bowl.
- While you prepare the rest of the recipe, let this bowl rest on ice to ensure meat stays very cold.
- Finely chop the shallots and Italian parsley.
- Add aioli, lemon juice and capers and whisk vigorously with a fork.
- Add meat and stir well to combine.
- Serve immediately alongside whiskey pickles and sweet onion flatbread crisps.