Préparation - 25 minutes
Serves 4 to 6
- 60 mL (4 tablespoons) O roasted garlic olive oil
- 100 g salt pork in small cubes
- 1 shallot, finely sliced
- 1 bunch green kale, cleaned and stemmed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 30 mL (2 tablespoons) Tondo Essential balsamic vinegar
- 2 Italian sausages
- 50 g croutons
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) chopped parsley
- Favuzzi fleur de sel, to taste
- In a pot, brown the shallot and salt pork in the garlic olive oil over medium heat for 4 minutes.
- Add the kale and stir gently. Season with salt and pepper.
- Once the kale is cooked, deglaze with the balsamic vinegar and cook over low heat until fully evaporated. Set aside.
- Fill a pot with water and bring to the boil.
- Add the sausages and poach for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat a bit of oil in a frying pan.
- Remove the sausages from the water and pat them dry, then transfer them to the hot pan to brown them on all sides.
- Let cool slightly before serving the sausages in a bowl over the wilted kale.
- Garnish with croutons and sprinkle with parsley and fleur de sel.
Perfect for brunch or for a light lunch.