Matcha & Pistachio Cream Latte
- Preparation 10 min
- Portions 1 pers.
- 2 heaping teaspoons of Favuzzi pistachio cream
- ½ teaspoon of matcha powder
- About 250 ml of dairy or non-dairy milk (we suggest oat milk, which has a neutral taste, to let the flavour of the matcha and pistachio cream come through)
Steps of preparation
- Spoon the pistachio cream into a latte cup.
- Add the matcha powder on top of the pistachio cream.
- Pour 60 ml of hot water into the cup.
- Using a matcha whisk, dissolve the tea powder and the pistachio cream into the water.
- Make a latte microfoam with a milk frother (or in a pitcher, using the steam nozzle of an espresso machine).
- Pour the milk over the matcha and pistachio cream mixture.
And now, all you have left to do is enjoy!
Other recipes that may be of interest to you
Favuzzi is also
A selection of
on olive oil