- 16 large raw shrimp (fresh or frozen)
- 2 onions
- 200 g lemon risotto
- Zest of 1 lime
- 6 tbsp Planeta olive oil
- 1 pinch saffron
- 1 pinch saffron threads
- ½ cube vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp mascarpone
- Dissolve the stock cube in 500 ml hot water.
- Thinly slice the onions, then brown them over medium heat in a pan with 4 tbsp Planeta olive oil.
- Towards the end of cooking, push the onions to one corner of the pan and sear the shrimp over high heat for 2 to 3 minutes, with a few saffron threads.
- Set the shrimp aside and keep warm.
- Lower the heat and add the rice to the onions.
- Pour in the vegetable stock.
- Add a pinch of saffron salt and simmer over low heat until all water has been absorbed.
- Zest the lime ahead of serving.
- Add the mascarpone directly to the pan when the rice has finished cooking and blend delicately.
- To serve, top the risotto with the shrimp and garnish with lime zest.