- About 1 kg sea bass* gutted**
- About 1.5 kg coarse salt
- 2-3 lemon slices
- 1 rosemary sprig, a few sage leaves
- Favuzzi lemon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°c line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle a layer of salt, the same size as the fish, on the baking sheet place the sea.
- Bass on top of the salt.
- Fill its belly with the herbs and lemon slices.
- Cover completely with the salt mixture bake in the oven for 25 minutes (up to 30, but no more).
- Leave to rest for 5-10 minutes, then break the crust.
- Serve the sea bass with a drizzle of lemon oil.
*Alternatively, striped bass or bream.
**Do not remove the scales, otherwise the fish will become too salty.
(For cooking, allow 25-30 minutes per kilo of fish)