Préparation - 15 minutes + 6 hours in the refrigerator
- 80 g Favuzzi Fennel & Salt
- 40 g sugar
- 10 g pink pepper
- 80 g dill
- Zest of half a lemon
- Zest of half a lime
- 1/2 lemon, sliced
- 1/2 lime, sliced
- 4 salmon fillets (around 140 g each)
- ¾ cup Favuzzi extra-virgin oil
- 250 mL (1 cup) arugula
- A few Favuzzi dried tomatoes
- Combine the Fennel & Salt, the sugar, the pepper, the dill and the citrus zest.
- Coat the salmon fillets with this mixture and place them in a deep dish.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for six hours.
- Take the salmon fillets out of the refrigerator, rinse them under cold water and dry thoroughly with paper towels.
- Place the fillets in an ovenproof dish and pour in the oil to cover.
- Garnish each fillet with a slice of lemon and lime and cover with foil.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour at 65°C (150°F).
- Serve with an arugula and dried tomato salad.