- 4 slices country bread
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 zucchini (or 2, if small)
- ½ eggplant
- 1 garlic clove
- Salt, pepper
- Favuzzi Leccino olives
- Favuzzi truffle oil
- Favuzzi fleur de sel
- Seed the peppers and slice them lengthwise into strips.
- Cut the zucchini and half eggplant in thin slices (use a mandoline slicer if you have one).
- Heat a grill (or BBQ) and oil it lightly.
- Grill the vegetables until tender and transfer them to a bowl with a sliced garlic clove, a pinch of salt and pepper and a few olives.
- Toast the bread slices, top with provolone and put in the oven (at 360°) for a few minutes to melt the cheese.
- As soon as the cheese is nicely melted, top each slice with grilled vegetables. Add a generous drizzle of truffle olive oil and a pinch of fleur de sel and serve immediately.