Makes 3 generous servings or 5-6 small ones
- 1 package mixed lettuce (about 150 g)
- 4 prosciutto slices
- ¾ firm cheese (cheddar, Gruyere, etc.), diced
- 2 slices bread, cut into small cubes
- Intense Favuzzi olive oil
- Favuzzi vermouth vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 182°C (360°F) and line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Put the prosciutto slices on the sheet and roast them in the oven until crispy (about 10 minutes); remove from the oven and break into small pieces.
- In a non-stick pan, brown the bread cubes in oil until crispy. Leave to cool.
- Assemble the salad in a large serving bowl or in individual bowls. Combine the lettuce, cheese dice, prosciutto bits and bread cubes.
- Dress the salad with olive oil, vermouth vinegar, salt and pepper.