- 1 package favuzzi farfalle
- About 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half or in pieces, or quality vine tomatoes, diced.
- 200 g (or more) favuzzi tuna packed in oil
- 2-3 tablespoons favuzzi leccino olives
- Fresh basil and mint leaves
- Favuzzi extra virgin olive oil
- Zest of a small half lemon
- 2-3 tablespoons p ine nuts (or flaked almonds)
- Salt and pepper
- Put the tomatoes in a large salad bowl, drizzle with 5-6 tablespoons olive oil and add half the chopped basil and mint leaves.
- Season with salt and pepper, mix well and leave to marinate at room temperature while the pasta cooks bring a large pot of salted water to a gentle boil.
- Add the pasta and cook according to package directions (or 1 minute less*).
- Drain quickly and transfer to a bowl with a little olive oil to avoid sticking, add the pasta to the salad bowl with the tomatoes.
- Mix well to coat the pasta with the sauce, then add the olives, the pine nuts and the lemon zest.
- Adjust seasoning.
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes, then add the tuna, lightly crushed with a fork, the rest of the basil and the mint, and mix again enjoy warm, at room temperature or even cold.