Serves 8-10 personnes
- 500 g mascarpone cheese
- 5 eggs
- 3 ½ tablespoons sugar
- 15-20 strawberries
- A few drops lemon juice
- 1 cup milk
- 1 jar FAVUZZI pistachio cream
- 1 package ladyfingers cookies (Pavesini or Savoiardi)*
- Shelled pistachios to decorate
- Wash the strawberries and cut them into small pieces, then put them in a bowl with ½ tablespoon of sugar and set aside.
- Separate the whites from the egg yolks.
- In another bowl, whisk the yolks with the sugar until you obtain a smooth mixture.
- Add in the mascarpone and as soon as the cheese is fully blended with the egg mixture, add in the pistachio cream and mix well to obtain a cream with a homogeneous texture.
- Beat the egg whites with a few drops of lemon juice until stiff.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the mascarpone mixture and mix gently, with sweeping movements, from the bottom to the top of the bowl.
- Dip the Savoiardi into the milk and put at the bottom of a dish to create a first layer of biscuits. Add a portion of mascarpone and pistachio cream and then some strawberries.
- Repeat until there are no more ingredients.
- Decorate with some strawberries and some crushed pistachios. Cover with plastic paper and place the tiramisu in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.
*The number of cookies varies according to the size of the dish in which the tiramisu is made.