Préparation - 15 minutes
125 mL (½ cup) Favuzzi olive oil
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) chopped fresh thyme
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) Favuzzi hot chili spread
- Juice of half a lemon
- A pinch of Favuzzi fleur de sel
- Pour the olive oil into a pot and add all the ingredients.
- Stir and cook over very low heat for 1 hour to let ingredients infuse the oil with their flavours.
- Transfer to a Mason jar or other airtight glass container and leave to cool completely before using. Keeps up to 1 month in the refrigerator.